Friday 22 January 2010

Mercury Madness

Mercury makes you mad, they say,
and I am mad as hell
at the dentists who still use it
in the fillings that they sell

I'm mad as hell at the dentist
who poisoned me for years
telling me it was safe
and allaying all my fears

Two suspected heart attacks
extreme exhaustion and fatigue
memory fog and more besides
is what it did to me

MS, ME and chest pains
and many other ills
can be caused by what the dentist
puts in the teeth he fills

'Cos Mercury's a known poison
so if your health's in doubt
and you've got a mouthful of it
then get those fillings out!

Not by a standard dentist, though,
but one that's Mercury free
you want to be quite sure
that it's done properly

So before you take medication
for any of your ills
get checked for metal poisoning
don't just opt for pills

Sort the source, not the problem
and look after yourself well
and eradicate any toxins
'cos being ill is hell!!!


Carol Pool Jan 2010
thepoemlady.co.uk<
thepoemlady.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment